All About Me!

Hello,

My name is Chloe I am 11 years young! I have a family of 4 I have 1 sister called Ruby, My Mum’s name is Maryanne and my Dad’s name is Andrew! My favourite singer is Katy Perry because she is a very good model to young people like me. My favourite part about her is all her clothing because they are very coulorful and creative. I am in 6B my favourite subjects are Art, Writing and Geography. My favourite food is Corn Flakes if I could I would have it for breakfast, lunch and dinner! My favourite treat to have is CHOCOLATE!! I will be posting things about my school work and you will be able to see all my school work! HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!!!

P.S

If you have anything in common comment down bellow???

8 thoughts on “All About Me!

1. Hello, Chloe.
    I love Katy Perry, too! My favorite song from her is Roar. I also love art. My favorite thing to draw are dogs and cats. My favorite book series is Warrior Cats, so I draw a lot of them. What are your favorite things to draw? What is your favorite Kat Perry songs? I love chocolate too!

1. My favourite things to draw are cartoon characters and hairstyles and my favourite song by Katy Perry is Wide Awake

2. Hi Chloe,
    You came to visit my blog.
    I LOVE chocolate too! 🙂
    I love Katy Perry as well, I really want to go to her concert but I just missed out, because the tickets sold out so fast!
    I find that we have a lot in common and maybe we can talk online 🙂
    Anastasia